Uttarakhand Weather: Drizzling increased cold in many districts, snowfall in Munsiyari & Darama Valley
Uttarakhand Weather: In coming 48 hours in Uttarakhand, the weather from plains to mountains is going to be a tough test. According to meteorologists, there is every possibility of snowfall along with heavy rains in Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Pithoragarh from Tuesday to Wednesday due to the active Western Disturbance. Orange alert has been issued regarding this. There, there was snowfall in Darma and Vyas valley of Munsiyari and Dharchula on Tuesday morning. On the other hand, light rain at many places in the low-lying areas has increased the cold.
At the same time, there is a possibility of hailstorm and lightning along with rain at some places in Dehradun, Tehri, Pauri, Nainital, Champawat, Udham Singh Nagar, Haridwar. Vikram Singh, director of the Meteorological Centre, told that though the effect of change in mood will be visible till January 30, but the coming 48 hours can be very heavy. There is every possibility of landslides, avalanches due to heavy rains, snowfall in the mountainous areas.
Know where the weather is today…
- Cloudy sky in Tehri. Cold wave increased the trouble.
- Cloudy in the Yamuna Valley including Yamunotri Dham.
- Thick clouds in Mussoorie. The cold wind bothered me.
- Dense clouds in Joshimath. Snowfall expected in higher areas.
- Clouds in Vikasnagar. light drizzle.
- In Srinagar and surrounding areas, it was partly cloudy and partly sunny.
- Drizzle rain in Tanakpur.
- Dense clouds covered Didihat.
- Rain in Lohaghat.
- Light rain in Champawat.
- Drizzle in Nainital, cloudy in Ramnagar.
- Light rain continues in Pantnagar since midnight.
- Thick clouds in Almora.
- Light rain in Bazpur.
- Continuous rain since night in Reetha Sahib.
- Light drizzle at a few places in Pithoragarh. There was snowfall in Darma and Beas valley of Munsiyari and Dharchula.
- Light rain in Rudrapur.
- Cloudy in Bageshwar.