Dhami govt 2.0: CM Dhami counted achievements, made announcements on one year completion
Dhami government of Uttarakhand completed one year term today. During this, CM Dhami enumerated the achievements of his government in the programme. At the same time, the CM also made several announcements. He said that our government has taken many tough decisions in a year. We have put the promises made to the public on the ground.
CM Dhami made these announcements
- 50% concession in fare for the candidates appearing in competitive examinations.
- Students will prepare for competitive exams from class 6 itself.
- Science and Technology Policy will be brought in Uttarakhand.
- Lab on wheel will be made for remote areas.
- Sports University will be set up in the sports stadium of Haldwani.
- Scheme for skill development of graduate pass students will start. So that the youth will be able to go abroad.
- Villages with 250 population will be connected by main roads.
- The District Employment Office will also be given the responsibility as the nodal for self-employment.
- The road from Diwalikhal to Gairsain will be widened.
- After the death of the democracy fighter, the pension will be given to his wife.
- An integrated policy will be made to give recognition to Igas Bagwal.
took these tough decisions
The High Court stayed the mandate of 30 percent horizontal reservation in government jobs for women. The Dhami government challenged the court’s decision in the Supreme Court. After getting relief from there, the law was made.
Reservation of agitators:
The 10 percent horizontal reservation for state agitators also put pressure on the government. CM Dhami recalled the bill pending for seven years from the Raj Bhavan and the cabinet decided to give reservation to the state agitators.
Prohibition on conversion:
The forced conversion law was made more stringent in the Dhami government. In this, a provision of punishment was made for 10 years.
After the rigging of competitive exams came to light, the government enacted an anti-copying law with stringent provisions of up to 10 years in prison and confiscation of property.
Vis Backdoor Recruitment :
228 employees engaged from the backdoor in the assembly were shown the way out. On the request of the speaker, the government gave its permission.