The state cabinet meeting was held on Thursday under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, in which a total of 16 proposals were passed. This meeting will be held at the State Secretariat from 11.30 am.
During this, many proposals were approved including giving two years child care leave to single parents in the state. Till now only women employees were getting this facility. Now single male guardian will also get this facility.
The CM Medhavi Scholarship Scheme was approved in the meeting. Scholarship will be given to students studying in government schools from class 6th to 12th. Scholarship from class 6 to class 10 will be given on the basis of percentage of marks after the scholarship exam.
₹ 600 in class 6, ₹ 700 in class 7, ₹ 800 in class 8, ₹ 900 in class 9, ₹ 1200 in class 11 and 12. Scholarship amount will be given every month.
Cabinet meeting decisions
- Must have more than 70% marks in class 6 to class 10. 75% attendance is necessary in the examination.
- There will be a chance to improve the result in two subjects in the Uttarakhand board examination. Apart from failed students, exams can also be given to improve their marks.
- According to the cities in the state, the fire department is divided into 7 categories. Different facilities will be given in each category.
- 955 BRCs and CRCs will be placed in the state through outsourcing agency on a salary of ₹ 40000 per month.
- The tourism department has made rules for aerosports paragliding etc., under which license will have to be obtained after fulfilling the conditions, those who do paragliding without license will be fined up to ₹ 50000.
- Taken in 2016 in private school. The decision to hold the election of the management committee in 5 years has been overturned, now the election of the management committee will be held every three years as before.
- Stamp commercial tax will now be called state tax on amendment in commercial tax officer service rules. commissioner tax to commissioner state tax and entertainment tax
- Increased the powers of the financial committee, now instead of one crore, works up to 10 crores will be given to the committee formed at the level of departmental secretary. Approval Those above this will get approval from the committee headed by the Chief Secretary.
- Stamp on the rules of Bhatkhande Hindustani Sangeet Mahavidyalaya.
- To promote eco-tourism in the state, only 10% of the income earned at the eco-tourism site will be deposited in the treasury. 90% share will remain with the local committee so that development works can be done there, 20% share will be deposited in the treasury on old eco-tourism sites and if the amount of more than 5 crores is collected and no new work is possible, that amount will be deposited in the treasury. Will go
- Now single parents in the state will be able to get child care leave for 2 years. Till now only women employees were getting this facility. Now a single male parent will also get this facility, whose children have more than 40% disability, they will be able to get the benefit of CCL even after the prescribed age of 18 years.
- As per the directions of the High Court, an officer of the Pollution Control Board will also be a member of the Site Selection Committee for Stone Crusher Hot Mix Plant.
- Instead of ₹ 30 per cow per day, the government will pay ₹ 80 for the shelters built for destitute cattle in the state. DMs will also be able to give money for their infrastructure development.
- The oustees of Jamrani Dam will be given 300 acres of land at Parag Farm in Udham Singh Nagar, whose displacement policy has already been passed by the cabinet.
- The limits of Nagar Panchayat Kaladhungi will be expanded.
- The Nazul Policy 2021 has been extended for one year in the state.