Today, notification of examination for posts of Group-C, which has been stalled for a long time, has been seen on Facebook page of Department of Information and Public Relations Uttarakhand Government, in which it has been said to conduct the examinations soon with transparency.
In the cabinet held under chairmanship of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was entrusted with responsibility to conduct examination for posts of Group-C with transparency. In this sequence, commission has prepared a detailed plan for conducting examinations.
A proposal has been sent by commission to the government to conduct examinations like election work. Taking immediate action on letter dated September 13 of Commission, Chief Secretary has also issued approvals on them and has directed Secretary Personnel regarding other points.
Resources are being provided by the government to commission as per requirement. Personnel Department is taking prompt action in this regard. Proposal sent by Public Service Commission to the government is expected to be approved soon.
Candidates who have been waiting for this notification for a long time gave their reactions in this way,
- Honorable Chief Minister, do justice to the youth of Uttarakhand by appointing the honestly selected candidates in graduation level recruitment examination and punishing the guilty. This time set such an example that even those who think of rigging the exam should be afraid – Anju Bisht
- Sir, our withered faces look at you with a lot of hope, Honorable Chief Minister, we should appoint honestly selected students in vdo vpdo recruitment as soon as possible – Deepak Saini
- Honorable Chief Minister is requested that it is going to be 1 year after completion of graduation level recruitment examination, please give appointment to the hard-working candidates soon. You are doing justice to the youth by getting exam done as soon as possible, so do justice to the selected candidates and will always be grateful to you – Mamta Sajwan
- I hope government will keep process transparent and candidates will have a fair shot in the selection process based on their performance and skills rather then who they know. Good luck to all the candidates – Harshit Purohit
- Honorable Chief Minister, a young man could not get ahead in financial condition of house, he does job of a driver and when uksssc took out the advertisement of driver vacancy, he gave so much difficulty that he is going to get very high posts, what is happening – Hemraj Pal
Read more latest Uttarakhand News on Newsreaders