Sara Ali Khan with Shubman Gill Dating: 10 facts you need to know
During Indian Premier League 2019, affair news of Sara & Gill had gained momentum
Indian cricketer Shubman Gill name has been related to the master blastercricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter Sara Tendulkar for a very long time. In the meantime, an image of the younger opener goes viral on social media, by which he was seen having a dinner date with a girl. That lady‘s title can also be Sara, however she she is not Sara Tendulkar but Sara Ali Khan, daughter of Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.
Read This: Shamshera: Ranbir Kapoor movie has come to streaming in OTT Release
10 Facts about Sara Ali Khan & Shubhman Gil
- Indian cricketer Shubman Gill with master-blaster cricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter Sara Tendulkar picture is going viral on social media.
- But not Sachin’s daughter Sara who is dating Shubman Gill, but Sara Ali Khan, daughter of Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.
- Team India is playing Asia Cup 2022 in UAE, it is estimated that during this time both were seen together having dinner in a restaurant.
- For the first time during the Indian Premier League 2019, the news of an affair between Sara and Gill had gained momentum.
- Sara Khan has become a successful actress. His father Saif Ali Khan is a big star of Bollywood, while mother Amrita Singh is also a famous actress.
- Born on 8 September 1999 in Ferozepur, Punjab, Shubman Gill is an Indian cricketer who was part of the Indian Under-19 team’s victory against England in February 2017.
- In December 2017 Gill was named as the vice-captain of the Indian under-19 cricket team for the 2018 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Born on 12 August 1995 in Mumbai, Sara Khan graduated from Columbia University, New York in 2016.
- Sara Ali Khan height is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m). She is one of the youngest actress of Bollywood.
- Sara’s debut film is Kedarnath which released in 2018, starring Sushant Singh Rajput as the lead actor. Two years later, Sushant was found dead in a suspicious condition.