Uttarakhand

Haridwar News: Gas cylinder explosion in ‘Dhaba’ caused panic

Haridwar News: Ranipur Kotwali area, gas cylinder burst into flames after it leaked in the room behind the ‘Dhaba’ (Road side hotel). Due to which four Dhaba employees were injured. As soon as the information was received, the police reached the spot and sent the injured to the district hospital by ambulance. Where the treatment of the injured is going on.

The incident happened on Tuesday midnight. Near barrier number six ahead of the gas plant outpost, near Pramila Guest House Garhwali Dhaba, the employees were sleeping in their room behind the dhaba. Some gas cylinders were also kept nearby. Meanwhile the gas cylinder got leaked.

Some of the ‘Dhaba’ workers lit a beedi, due to which one of the cylinders caught fire. Four people were injured due to cylinder blast. He was admitted to the district hospital. Ranipur Kotwali in-charge Ramesh Tanwar told that four ‘Dhaba’ employees were injured due to cylinder blast, whose condition is fine.


Read more Uttarakhand News on News Readers

Download the News Readers App



Read more latest news on Newsreaders
Download the News Readers App

Read Full News > Click Here

Mak Dell

Mak Dell Indian journalist is news publisher from desktop. Please contact newsreaders.in@gmail.com or whatsapp +91-9198-624-866 for any issues. Our head office is in Gomtinagar, Lucknow (UP) India.

Related News

Adblock Detected

Please switch off Adblocker first.