Railway administration has also reserved a seat of the Lord Shiva in ‘Kashi Mahakal Express Train’ running between two states from UP’s Varanasi to MP’s Indore. This train will travel to three Jyotirlingas of two states. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already flagged it off on Sunday.
Kashi Mahakal Express has many special features but the most interesting thing is seat no. 64 reserved for Lord Shiva in coach no. B5. A small temple of Shiva has been established on this seat. On Maha Shivratri devotees of Bhole Baba will be able to see him and worship during journey. However, it is being considered on temple to do so permanently.
Northern Railway spokesperson Deepak Kumar told to News Reader, ‘Seat number 64 of coach number B5 in Kashi Mahakal Express train has been reserved for Lord Shiva where a small Shiva temple has been built. The train will connect Omkareshwar near Indore, Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain and Kashi Vishwanath in Varanasi. Passengers also have to be made aware that this seat is for the Mahakal of Ujjain living in Madhya Pradesh.
More special features of Kashi Mahakal Express train
- Kashi Mahakal Express train will run between Varanasi to Indore three days a week.
- CCTV cameras are installed in every coach of the entire train.
- A control has been made in every coach.
- There are 6 charging points in each cabin.
- The train will play music with a light sound of devotion.
- Each coach will have two private guards.
- Vegetarian food will also be served to the passengers.
According to the information received with it, every passengers will have free insurance of Rs 10 lakh without paying any premium. IRCTC has also prepared many attractive packages for passengers traveling by this train.