Dehradun: Dozen of trains time table changed, check new schedule
Dehradun: Dozens of trains running from Dehradun have been rescheduled. If you are going to travel by train, then know about the timing of trains running from Doon, otherwise you may have to face trouble.
These include nine trains going from Dehradun and 7 coming from Doon. There is difference of 5 to 15 minutes in their timing of these trains.
Giving information, Station Superintendent Ravindra Kumar said that new timetable will be implemented from Saturday.
Trains whose timings have changed from Dehradun include;
- Raptiganga going to Muzaffarpur and Gorakhpur
- Naini-Doon Janshatabdi from Dehradun to Kathgodam
- Shatabdi to Delhi, Mussoorie X going to Delhi
- Raptiganga going to Muzaffarpur and Gorakhpur earlier used to leave at 3:20 pm, which will now go at 3:15 pm.
- Naini-Doon Janshatabdi going from Dehradun to Kathgodam will now leave at 3:55 pm instead of 3.45 pm.
- Shatabdi going to Delhi will now go to 5.55 pm instead of 5.55 pm.
- Janta X going to Varanasi will go at 6.30 pm instead of 6.15 pm.
- Delhi-bound Musri X. It will now leave at 9.25 pm instead of 9.20 pm.
Trains coming to Doon include;
- Nanda Devi Express coming from Kota
- Janta coming from Varanasi and Raptiganga
- Nanda Devi Express coming from Kota earlier used to arrive at 5:40 am, which will now arrive at 5:45 am.
- Passengers coming from Varanasi earlier used to come at 6.30 am in the morning, now they will come at 6.25 am.
- Raptiganga will arrive at 2.05 pm instead of the earlier two in the afternoon.