Bored to eating simple potato vegetable, then try potato karahi
Potato is such vegetable, which is always present in every household. Sometimes dried potatos and sometimes potato peas, it is made and eaten in many different ways. There are many people who would hardly have skipped potatos someday. But every day it becomes boring to cook and eat potatoes in the same way.
In such a situation, people are often in search of a new recipe. If you also want to make potatoes in a new way, then consider making Aloo Karahi. This recipe made with the help of boiled potatoes is prepared very quickly and it tastes amazing.
- Small potatoes – boiled and peeled
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
- Fennel – 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- red chili as per taste
- Black pepper seeds – 6-7
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander fresh chopped
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Kasoori Fenugreek – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- First of all, roast red chili, cumin, coriander, fennel, black pepper in a pan till a good smell comes.
Now make a powder of it and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil and then add asafetida and then add 1/2 tsp cumin.
- Once it starts crackling, add baby potato, salt and turmeric and mix it well.
- Add the ground masala to the potatoes and cook on medium and low flame for 10 minutes.
- Mix it in between while cooking so that the masala gets coated well in the potatoes.
- Now add kasoori fenugreek, garam masala and lemon juice and mix it once again.
- You can eat it with roti or paratha.